We’re an affiliate: We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
- 1 5 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Cat Hair
- 1.1 1. Miele Turbo Team Canister Vacuum
- 1.2 2. Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vaccum Cleaner
- 1.3 3. Dyson Cyclone V10
- 1.4 4. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed vacuum Cleaner
- 1.5 5. Tineco A11 Hero Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.6 Guide to Choosing the Perfect Cat Hair Vacuum – Buyer’s Guide
- 1.7 Canister or an upright model
- 1.8 Tricks to Combat Pet Hair
- 1.9 Conclusion
5 Best Vacuum Cleaners For Cat Hair
- Miele Turbo Team Canister Vacuum
- Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vaccum Cleaner
- Dyson Cyclone V10
- Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed vacuum Cleaner
- Tineco A11 Hero Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Cats are some of the best companions but caring for them means you have to clean the excess hair that your cats will scatter in your home.
Accumulated cat hair can be a mess, especially if you have persons suffering from allergies living with you. Fortunately, owning the best vacuum cleaner is a great way to clean all the hair quickly.
However, it can be quite difficult to narrow down to one vacuum cleaner for your cat hair with the many varieties in the market.
This is because you might become confused when it comes to identifying a vacuum cleaner that will offer you the best performance.
To help you single out the best vacuum cleaner for cat hair, we have compiled helpful information and factors to look for when buying your cleaner. We have also reviewed five top-rated vacuum cleaners that you could consider buying.
1. Miele Turbo Team Canister Vacuum
This canister vacuum cleaner is specially designed for people who want a compactly designed cleaner for easy storage.
As such, if you are looking forward to getting a small-sized cat hair cleaner to store in a small space in your home, then look no further than Miele Turbo Team Canister Vacuum.
The cleaner features a powerful 1,200W motor that excellently delivers efficient power to the chosen power levels with regard to the areas you are cleaning.
This increased power also makes the suction to optimally suck for a better hair-free living room. Best of all, you can clean the deeply embedded hair in the folds of your upholstery couches by just selecting a powerful level cleaning.
To avoid sucking the carpet into the vacuum, this model features an air adjustment slide purposely to stop this. Moreover, this feature can prevent the sucking of bigger items into the cleaner. Furthermore, it comes fitted with an air clean filter that ensures you breathe high-quality air in your home.
- Easy to handle when using
- Very powerful for better cleaning results
- It is a high-quality machine that is durable
- It is affordable
- Might be too noisy
- Low-quality brush attachments
2. Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vaccum Cleaner
With OnePass technology, this pet hair vacuum cleaner comes with a powerful suction as well as an innovatively designed brush that enables you to remove all the cat hair and other debris efficiently. If you like corded vacuum cleaners, this one might be your ideal pick since it comes at a reasonable price.
It features a multi-cyclonic suction system that delivers a durable suction that effectively captures and keeps the debris in the bin before you can discard it.
It also comes with a multi-level filtration mechanism that comes fitted with washable filters that will help you eliminate your home-based dust and allergens that can cause allergies. For better use of this vacuum cleaner, watch this YouTube video.
For flexibility and maneuverability, this pet hair vacuum cleaner is ergonomically designed and lightweight. This means that it is much easier to push it while cleaning without using a lot of power.
If you want a cat hair cleaner that you can use to clean your carpets, bare floor, upholstery, stairs, and sealed hard floors efficiently, this could be a good pick.
- It has an extra-long cord for a wide range of cleaning
- Has a bigger dirt cup capacity
- It is lightweight for longer and easy cleaning
- Reasonably priced
- It might spin continually even when using a hose sucker. As such, be careful not to burn your carpet.
3. Dyson Cyclone V10
This pet hair vacuum cleaner from Dyson is designed for people who not only want a lightweight vacuum cleaner but also a powerful cordless model. If you are such a person, this one is definitely meant for you.
It is tested to ASTM F558 against the cordless stick market and is found to be the most powerful cordless model that you can ever buy.
Its design makes it lightweight and flexible enough to deliver a high performance when it comes to removing cat and dog hair from your home. With its instant release power trigger, you can be sure to improve your run time because you only use power when cleaning.
Its powerful Dyson digital motor is engineered especially for picking the deeply hidden dirt as well as the fine dust from carpets and hard floors. It also comes fitted with a hygienic point and shoots bun that comes with a volume of 0.2 gallons.
- The cleaner comes with a powerful motor for great cleaning results
- It is small and lightweight for easy handling
- Has a high run time of up to 60 minutes
- Very expensive
- It comes with sealed batteries, which means it cannot use a spare battery
4. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner from Eureka is designed for multi-surface vacuuming. As such, you don’t need multiple vacuums to handle your home cat or dog hair menace. It is an upright vacuum that comes with a five-height setting to allow easy cleaning with regard to the user height or area being cleaned.
It features a high speed that sucks all the hair even the one deeply embedded in your upholstery couch folds. It also comes with a quick-release handle with a deluxe stretch hose for easy cleaning of above-floor surfaces. The extended crevice tool and a dusting brush allow you to clean up the hard to reach places in your home.
It is lightweight designed to ensure easy maneuvering and portability whenever cleaning around your home. Best of all, the powerful motor delivers a top-notch suction for excellent cleaning results.
- It is lightweight for maneuverability and portability
- Has a powerful motor for a top-notch suction power
- It is reasonably priced
- It has no retractable power cord
- It features low-quality built materials
5. Tineco A11 Hero Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner for cat air is specially made for people who want a battery-run cleaner for unrestricted cat hair cleaning. It uses two batteries that can give you up to 60 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time.
With its enhanced suction power of 120W, it can suck cat hair that is deeply embedded for a maximum of 15 minutes as compared to the ordinary cordless vacuum cleaners. The powerful suction power is delivered by a powerful 450W digital motor that sits inside the vacuum.
It also comes with excellent features that allow you to suck all the cat hair and dust from all corners of your house.
These features include a four-stage fully sealed filtration system, a large dustbin that is easy to empty, an uninterrupted power mode switch lock, and an LED multi-tasker power brush. All these features make your cleaning process stress-free.
With a dual charging powerhouse, you can charge your batteries and resume your cleaning process quickly, thus saving your time and energy for handling other things.
Furthermore, it is ergonomically designed to give you an easy time to maneuver between your furniture and corners when cleaning.
- Has a duo battery for longer runtime
- Comes with a stronger suction power for perfect cleaning
- Has a powerful motor for greater vacuum performance
- Might be too expensive for some users
Guide to Choosing the Perfect Cat Hair Vacuum – Buyer’s Guide
When shopping for a cat hair vacuum cleaner, there are certain factors you really have to consider in order to get the best one. Check out the following factors before you go shopping.
The suction power of the cat hair vacuum is an important factor that you can’t forget to look at. A vacuum with low power will only suck the loose surface dust and hair that is on the carpet or furniture but fail when it comes to picking up the hair that is deeply hidden. As a result, you must consider a vacuum that comes with a higher AW in order to get the best performance.
Areas to be used
It is definitely easier to clean a short-haired pet’s hair from hardwood as compared to cleaning long-haired cat’s hair from the deep folds of an upholstered couch or carpeted pet tree. As a result, think about where you are going to clean with your vacuum so that you can buy a cleaner that can clean your intended areas appropriately.
Vacuum filters are also important features to look out for when purchasing a cat hair vacuum. HEPA filters are great at trapping cat-related allergens such as dust and small pieces of hair that you can easily breathe. As such, consider buying a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter to maintain a high quality of air in your home.
This feature is crucial when it comes to removing cat hair from your home. The upholstery brush is important in the sense that it breaks up the deeply embedded cat hair that might have overstayed in your carpets or couches and makes it easy for suction. When buying a cat hair vacuum cleaner, consider buying one that comes with an upholstery brush.
Corded or cordless
You also need to decide whether you want a corded or a cordless cat hair vacuum cleaner. A cordless vacuum will give you unlimited maneuverability but at a shorter run time. A corded vacuum, on the other hand, will offer a continuous runtime as long as there is power but limits you to where the cord reaches.
Canister or an upright model
While canister cat hair vacuum cleaners provide you with more maneuverability and flexibility when cleaning, the upright model is compactly designed for easier storage.
The negative side of the models is that you have limited control over the canister in the canister vacuum while the upright model is comparatively more expensive.
However, both offer the same performance when it comes to cleaning, which means that choosing between the two is purely based on personal preference.
Tricks to Combat Pet Hair
When it comes to keeping your home free of cat hair, here are a few tricks that can help you ensure that cat hair is not a menace in the first place.
- According to Rozanski, it is important to keep all your living room furniture and other desired areas in your home covered with a throw cover even though you may need to vacuum it occasionally.
- Cat hair sticks to rubber gloves or damp sponges really well. According to PuppyLeaks, this can be a simple way to get your cat hair off the couches and other furniture without a hassle.
- Using a humidifier is also another simple trick that you can employ to get rid of cat hair from your home. According to sheknows, this is a great trick that can be used by people living in cold regions.
- Using long strips of tape is another quick trick to eliminate cat hair from various surfaces in your home. For efficient cleaning, consider using the wide packing tape. You can check out how to utilize the tape on WikiHow.
We hope that the reviews above and the buyer’s guide have helped you know how to select the best cat hair vacuum cleaner from the market regardless of the many brands available.
In case the specifications and features of a product you intend to buy are not clear, feel free to review the buyer’s guide or reach out for assistance.
In order to make sure you and your cat enjoy a clean environment at home, make sure you have settled only on the best vacuum cleaner for cat hair.